Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Real Meaning of Words in Pictures

A writer feeds off of inspiration. Every writer should explore, be adventurous, learn, and eventually come to the same conclusion: the world is an incredible place.

Photographs express things that cannot be expressed any other way. They capture the uncapturable. Being able to preserve a stunning moment in time is incredible to me. Ergo, I'm a sucker for great photographs. They are definitely sources of inspiration for me.

I'm obviously a lover of writing, but below is a series of photographs that express an idea better than words ever could.

I also wanted to share these because it's the time of the year for warm fuzzies. I hope they touch you as much as they touched me.

Love


Sorrow


Innocence 


Departure


Pain


Respect


Compassion


Friendship


Patience


Rescued


Best Friends


Divine


2 comments:

  1. For Departure. It looks like bravery to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, some of those pics made me want to sniffle! I'm a sucker for animals so the animal ones especially tugged at my strings. (ya know, heart strings or whatever :)).

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...