Thursday, December 2, 2010

The World is Awesome – Revelation via a Stroke

A writer feeds off of inspiration. Every writer should explore, be adventurous, learn, and eventually come to the same conclusion: the world is an incredible place.

For this installment of “The World is Awesome,” I’d like to share a link with you of a YouTube video about a woman who discovered the pattern of existence when she had a stroke.

Most people lose conscious ability during a stroke, but this woman remembers everything that happened to her. When the left side of her brain stopped working, she was able to see herself without the constraints of left-side filters.

This is a truly fascinating look into how the human brain works. I saw this video years ago, and it was so amazing that I still remember it. I will always remember it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...