Friday, February 4, 2011

A Day of Awesomeness: African Education Raffle

My dear friend and beta reader Shallee McArthur is currently hosting a fun raffle where you can donate $5 to help children in Africa get an education. You can read more about it here and you can donate here.

The award? It shouldn't matter, but let's face it, it does. The prizes are to either get pages of your book critiqued by freelance editor C.A. Marshall, literary agent Sarah LaPolla, or Shallee.

This peaked my interest because I submitted my book to Sarah LaPolla back when I had the Ineffective Query, and she turned me down. I can't help but hope I'll get a second chance with her.

So, take a chance, and make a difference!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...