Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm in Love with This



I had an exceptionally good day. I got a lot of work done on my book. I worked on my blog and read other people’s blogs, I read Jane Eyre for a few hours, I did some beta reading, read my betas’ comments, and planned my revisions.


This day is just like how I imagined a normal day as a full-time writer would be. It was thrilling how good I felt. I was reminded how much I love writing and how this is what I was meant to do because this is what brings me the most joy. Not everyone finds the one thing that makes them this happy.


I want everyday to be this productive, this meaningful, and this enjoyable.




Blog post of the Day: Nora Coon on the evolution of a writer.

3 comments:

  1. I think any day that involves reading Jane Eyre has to be a good one. Did you hear they've made a new movie of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I only pretended to read Jane Eyre in 7th grade. Or else, I had to skip the parts that were too boring for my age.

    Glad you enjoyed your day.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...