This is a fun little game: people give out awards for their favorite blogs, and the winners pass the award on to other bloggers. To my pleasant surprise, I have two of them! Leah Miller gave me one on her blog, and so did Brooke Busse. Thanks, Leah and Brooke!
The rules are:
1. Acknowledge the link back to who gave you the award.
2. List 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to 10 other bloggers
Hmm, seven things about myself… where do I start…
1. I grew up in Portland, Oregon, went to college in Utah, and now I live in Mississippi. It’s very hot here. But the barbeque is amazing.
2. I like to boogie.
3. I want to have five kids.
4. I remember every bug I ever killed, yet I married a deer hunter.
5. I’ve never had a job longer than a year because I get bored easily.
6. If you tell me to do something and call it an “adventure,” I’ll almost definitely do it.
7. I ate a slug-like creature from a conch shell that my husband found while snorkeling in Tonga. It was good, too.
My Awards go to:
Kathleen Bolton and Therese Walsh at "Writer Unboxed"
Angela Ackerman and Becca Puglisi at "Bookshelf Muse"
Shallee McArthur at "Life, the Universe, and Writing"
Ardis Smith at "The Adventures of Ardis"
Karen Atkins at "Novels During Naptime"
Tracy Dickens at "The Three Rs"
Larry at "Story Fix"
Janice Hardy at "The Other Side of the Story"
Candy Gourlay at "Notes from the Slush Pile"
|The Slug. |
Tongans used to eat the animal and throw away the shell until they found out white people would buy them.