Saturday, March 5, 2011

Awards for Me? Aw, You Shouldn't Have

This is a fun little game: people give out awards for their favorite blogs, and the winners pass the award on to other bloggers. To my pleasant surprise, I have two of them! Leah Miller gave me one on her blog, and so did Brooke Busse. Thanks, Leah and Brooke!
The rules are:
1.       Acknowledge the link back to who gave you the award.
2.       List 7 things about yourself.
3.       Pass the award to 10 other bloggers
Hmm, seven things about myself… where do I start…
1.       I grew up in Portland, Oregon, went to college in Utah, and now I live in Mississippi. It’s very hot here. But the barbeque is amazing.
2.        I like to boogie.
3.       I want to have five kids.
4.       I remember every bug I ever killed, yet I married a deer hunter.
5.       I’ve never had a job longer than a year because I get bored easily.
6.       If you tell me to do something and call it an “adventure,” I’ll almost definitely do it.
7.       I ate a slug-like creature from a conch shell that my husband found while snorkeling in Tonga. It was good, too.
My Awards go to:
Kathleen Bolton and Therese Walsh at "Writer Unboxed"
Angela Ackerman and Becca Puglisi at "Bookshelf Muse"
Karen Atkins at "Novels During Naptime"
Tracy Dickens at "The Three Rs"
Larry at "Story Fix"
Candy Gourlay at "Notes from the Slush Pile"
The Slug.
Tongans used to eat the animal and throw away the shell until they found out white people would buy them.
Yum!

3 comments:

  1. I eat nothing that looks like it came from a H. P. Lovecraft story!!

    Congrats on the awards. Have a lovely weekend, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEWWWWW. You are one brave woman! :)

    Congrats on the award, and thanks for passing it on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M AN AWARD WINNER!!!

    Well, thank you, Teralyn. You have made my day. Also, I was amazed by the Angry Birds film link!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...