Friday, March 4, 2011

Fighting Gravity

A writer feeds off of inspiration. Every writer should explore, be adventurous, learn, and eventually come to the same conclusion: the world is an incredible place.

I know I use absolutes a lot, but Fighting Gravity is pretty much the coolest thing ever.

These guys were on America's Got Talent, so I'm sure many of you have seen them. They just fit in so well with my World is Awesome series, I had to include them anyway.

Without further ado, I present Fighting Gravity.



1 comment:

  1. FIGHTING GRAVITY was amazing. Imagine what it felt like for the artists to hear the crowd going wild as they were performing. Thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting on my French Quarter crossroads.

    Today, my entry is from a modern perspective : a French Quarter Artful Dodger eluding evolved raptors using free running. Yes, my mind does work in strange realms. Have a great weekend, Roland

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...