Friday, March 18, 2011

Mental Floss - Where Knowledge Junkies Get Their Fix

A writer feeds off of inspiration. Every writer should explore, be adventurous, learn, and eventually come to the same conclusion: the world is an incredible place.

I was leaving the book store when I saw this out of the corner of my eye:

I was an avid supporter of eliminating Pluto from our list of planets, so I had to stop and take a closer look. (It doesn't even follow the same orbit, people. Let it go.)

I found a ton of hilarious tshirts that made fun of language, math, and philosophy. That's when I discovered Mental Floss, the makers of these clever shirts. It's a website and magazine that has articles about everything cool that makes you feel smarter. Some are hilarious, some are shocking, some are enlightening, and all are great.

Here are some of my favorite articles:

Below, I've included more pictures of the tshirts. There's more of them at their store.

I included that one because it reminded me of me.





1 comment:

  1. I'm going to look through this website. It seems like it'll be really interesting. It kind of reminds me of Oddee.com (where I waste most of my time. Lol).

    And those t-shirts made me giggle, so that's a plus. Nerd humor is right up my alley.

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...