Friday, April 22, 2011

The Art of Laughing 'til You Pee Your Pants

I have a deep respect for humor. Really I just have a deep respect for any work of art that has a profound effect on people, especially a physical effect. The ability to make people double over, laugh loudly, and cry… that’s pretty cool.

I could watch YouTube videos all day long. Here are a few of my favorites.

Please feel free to share links in the comments of videos you think we might like.

P.S. I didn’t include any memes because I figure everyone’s seen them already. If you aren’t already familiar with these, you should look up David After Dentist, Redhead Dance Master, Numa Numa, Bed Intruder, Bed Intruder Song, Double Rainbow, Double Rainbow Song, and Scared Baby. Am I missing any good ones?
British Animal Voiceovers
Flight of the Conchords: The Humans are Dead
Airplane Dog
Cats Playing Pattycake Voiceovers


Achmed the Dead Terrorist

Adopt Pinky

3 comments:

  1. I almost instantly love anything that can make me laugh =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad there won’t be a third season! This was definitely one of the best shows on HBO. I am glad that HBO still airs them though. The new HBOGO came out not too long ago, and they have every single episode. I am a DISH Network subscriber/employee, and I have been using DISHonline.com to watch them any time. Best of all, I can stream more than 1,800 titles anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laughter is definitely awesome! I've had a lot of it in the last 2 days, and I do believe it's very good for the soul!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...