Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm a Guest on Nathan Bransford's Blog!

It’s been a dream of mine to guest post on an enormously popular blog. Imagine my surprise when a post I submitted was accepted by Nathan Bransford.

For those of you who don’t know, he’s basically the most famous writing blogger ever. 5,300 followers!

He was an agent, and he’s recently published his new book, “Jacob Wonderbar and the Cosmic Space Kapow,” which is the most deliciously quirky book I’ve ever heard of.

My post was called “Why I Don’t Tell People I Write.” I’m overwhelmed by how many people commented on it!

You can get the chance to be his guest by posting an article in the forums. He says he searches them regularly, eager to find someone to host. Good luck!

19 comments:

  1. I saw that post and was so excited for you! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's so cool! I was driving all day yesterday, so this is the first I've heard about it. I read that post just a minute ago though, and I love it! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome,Teralyn. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read it and enjoyed it - good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I'm off to read it now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So now we're all waiting for an equally brilliant followup. Welcome to the big time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on such an honor. I hope this is just the beginning of more and more happy advances in your writing career, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cool, and super-congrats! That's a great way to get exposure.

    I'll hop over and check out your post~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll have to check it out! (BTW, I hopped over here from Chantele's blog. Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so exciting! I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just read your post on NB's blog. Awesome!

    Marie at the Cheetah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, kudos to you! I left a comment there as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is great news! And a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So awesome! Loved your post. Nathan's blog is one of the first writerly/agent blogs I ever started following. He is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That post was how I found you! The post was funny and great, and I knew I had to visit your website after reading it. Hope you get the viewers you deserve! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Read your guest post. It was great! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on having your post chosen. Well done! You hit all the main people I could think of :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...