Tuesday, June 21, 2011

All About the Conference

The conference was everything I thought it would be... and more. It actually exceeded my expectations! I didn't forget the prizes I owe to the lovely people who donated to the cause; I'll hand those out as soon as I get the chance.

Below are the titles of articles you'll see for the next few weeks. Hopefully by the time I'm done, you'll know everything I learned.

By the way, several people wanted to see my articles How to Make Blogging Easy and How to Get Blog Followers. If you want to read them, just follow those links.


Coming Up:

The Favorite Book Challenge will end tomorrow, so there's still time to join!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Teralyn!

    I'm glad to hear that the conference went well for you!!

    I'm slated for my first conference late this summer and have absolutely NO idea what to expect.
    The upcoming topics look great! I think it's fabulous that you are so willing to share your experiences!

    *programs her blog as a fave*

    Best-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad it was a success! Hope it means you'll be getting "the call" in the very near future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, it all sounds so glamorous! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a fabulous time! Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great series of posts! Can't wait to read them all.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...