Now that two agents and an editor have requested my book, I feel pressured to send them Sacred Fire as soon as humanly possible.
I had an idea. I’m thinking I will set a deadline way past when I think the book will be finished and refuse to send it until then. I choose October 31. If I can wait that long, as a reward, I get to do NaNoWriMo for Fierce. I did it last year for Hunger, and I’ve been aching to do it again all year.
Here’s to patience! *sigh*