When I did NaNoWriMo, everyone had banners under their signatures that represented their books. They were so beautiful! I thought I'd never be able to make one for my novel Hunger, but it was a lot easier than I thought it would be.
So, your mission, should you choose to accept it:
1. Add your site to the linky thing.
2. Design a cover for your book or a friends' and post it on your site August 31.
3. Click "like" on only three of your favorites.
4. On September 7, I will announce the winner.
If you're artistically challenged like me, don't feel overwhelmed! Click here and here for some design advice. You can also scroll down below the linky thing to see examples of banners by other writers.
- People with the most followers on their blog always win these contests. It takes all the fun out of it. Please be fair and vote for ones that deserve it.
- Don't open an entry or vote on one just because it has a lot of likes; that's not fair either.
- Don't vote for yourself three times. That's just sad.
Here are a few examples from other NaNoers.