Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Entries for the Design a Book Cover Contest

Today is the day to post your book covers! Click on the blogs in the list to see the entries, then click "like" on your three favorites. On September 7, I will announce the winner.

The voting starts now, but you can enter the contest up until the winner is announced. All you have to do is put your blog address in the linky list below and post your cover on your blog. Just keep in mind that the longer you wait, the less votes you'll get.

Remember the rules: vote three times, don't vote for people just because you like them (this isn't a popularity contest), and don't vote for yourself.

Here's my entry. It's the cover for the book I'm going to write for Nano this year:


I think the Oprah sticker makes it. 

Happy voting!

Ready, set, vote!

11 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love the strength and dignity of the model. It is one of those images that stays with you. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for covers using photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Oprah's book club is genius :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that cover! It inspires me and makes all sorts of thoughts swirl in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the perfect photo for this book cover. You can just see the character bursting out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! I'm off to click on the links to see what others have created...

    *jealous here. hm, i should learn how to make covers too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a powerful image for your cover. I love the Oprah sticker too!
    Thanks for running this contest - gave me the nudge I needed to re-design the cover for my WIP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The model has it! Love her! :)


    ♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥
    Can Alex save Winter from the darkness that hunts her?
    YA Paranormal Romance, Darkspell coming fall of 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting the blogfest! The woman on your cover is so beautiful and strong--perfect photo choice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The look on the character's face is completely unforgettable and really resonates with you. And, of course, it is definitely fierce. xD

    I also love the Oprah's Club book sticker! A nice touch to the cover.

    Thank you Teralyn for hosting such a wonderful contest. I had SO much fun with this and got a lot of inspiration from working on my cover.

    ~TRA

    http://xtheredangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...