Friday, November 4, 2011

"I am the Very Model of a Wrimo Individual"

This video parody of Nano is so wonderful and amusing, I must have watched it a dozen times. The second video teaches you how to use the Nanowrimo.com site.

The website is incredible and I highly recommend you spend as much time there as you spend on your book because it is that cool.
Just as a warning, they updated the Nano site and several of the features he mentions aren't available yet, but they will be soon.

I promise won't talk about Nano all the time, since I don't want to bore readers who aren't participating, but I will mention it occasionally.

4 comments:

  1. You're obviously fired up over Nano and I think it's great. I know a great many people who benefit from the focus and structure of committing to the 50,000 words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, I think that WriMo individual is me lol!!! At least the part of losing the outline and not using it anyway is sooo true for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You NaNo writers are soooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...