Friday, November 18, 2011

My Blog's One Year Anniversary


I started this blog about my writing experiences, complete with stories and fun facts, on November 18, 2010.

My first article was called Query Letter Hell. (Boy, am I glad I'm finally out of that stage. Writing a good query really was hell.) I complained about my awful job (which I don't have anymore, yay!). I talked about people who hated my story idea.

I went through my first querying process, including the thrill of receiving my first partial request and the disappointment of realizing I had to start all over again.

Finally, I talked about my excitement over finding beta readers who actually liked my work. I went to a conference that revived my need to be an author, and I practically fought and begged to go to another conference in San Diego, which was life-changing.

And now we're at the end of my eventful year when I started querying again.

It's been quite the adventure. Almost all my experiences and things I learned stemmed from blogging, as well as all the encouragement I needed. I'm so glad I kept this blog, and I hope to keep it for many years to come.

Thank you for your support!

2 comments:

  1. Happy blogiversary to you. Happy blogiversary to you. Happer blogiversary dear A Writer's Journey. Happy blogiversary to you.

    And many more. cha cha cha

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...