Saturday, November 26, 2011

Vote for Goodreads Choice Awards

Voting for the Goodreads Choice Awards is open, and a friend of mine was nominated: Elizabeth Loupas, the author of The Second Duchess. I'm so excited and I have my fingers (and beagle paws) crossed for her!
There are two other authors I like who were also nominated: Michelle Moran's Madam Tussaud, also for best historical fiction, and Tea Obreht's The Tiger's Wife for best fiction.

Click on the link below if you want to participate. The deadline is November 30th.

Choice_logo_90x107

Vote now for your favorite books!

2 comments:

  1. I love the cover for your friend's book...enticing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teralyn, thank you so much for the shoutout! So many wonderful books in all the categories... I wish I could vote for all of them. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...