Friday, December 30, 2011

"Sacred Fire" is on Facebook

On an impulse, I decided to make a Facebook page for my novel about the Vestal Virgins.

Is it silly to create a page for a book no one has read?

Yes. But I did it anyway.

It was fun. I made some cool photo albums of statues and pictures of Vestal Virgins. My favorite is a collection of every inaccurate picture of the vestals I could find. (There are many.) Every time I see a new picture, it's like solving a puzzle to figure out what's wrong with it, which I get a kick out of.

I also posted some awesome videos, titles of books about vestals, links to blog articles, and I'm going to keep adding more.

Click here to see it.

I'm not asking you to "Like" the page. I just want people the check it out. If anyone wants to leave comments... well, that would be extra awesome.

3 comments:

  1. You're getting a leg up on things by getting the FB page together. Way to think ahead :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your Facebook page looks great. It's a good idea to have all of these tools ready because when success hits you'll be too busy with new books to think about these things. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *takes a bow* I really just did it for fun. I had all the videos and pictures already, so it didn't take long to make.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...