Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Being Interviewed by Omonaikee

A blogger friend of mine, Omonaikee, asked to interview me on her blog. Of course, I said yes! I love interviews. They make me think of new things in a different light, they make me feel special, and they're easier than writing a blog post.


Omonaikee asked me some really interesting questions, like how I keep from being melodramatic, how my blog helps with my writing, why I write historical fiction, and my Top Ten Writing Tips.

My last interview was with Reece Hanzon, which was different but equally awesome; he asked questions like how I got started as a writer (I told him about my alien-rabbit whodunnit mystery), how I keep characters original, how I build settings, etc.

I hope you get the chance to visit these wonderful bloggers!

7 comments:

  1. I'll be sure to check out your interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, I love interviews too! I'll stop by and check out yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved interviewing and hosting you! You give good interviews Teralyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm into historical fiction now; need to be transplanted to another era! From one writer to another, happy to follow you and read more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you are finally at the point where you can really fix that flaw once and for all!

    Have you run your fixing idea by your beta readers? What did they think?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't run my ideas by my betas yet because I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do. I'll definitely ask for their advice before I start revising, though. I can't live without my beta reader's advice!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...