Friday, March 16, 2012

Hilarious History Videos

I just discovered a show I've fallen in love with: Horrible Histories. It has little skits that poke fun at history. There's a ton of them on YouTube, if you want to check them out.

Here are a few of my favorites:

Wife Swap: Spartans and Athenians


I love how when she passes out, he catches the spear and lets her fall.

Victorian Paramedics


I'm going to try burying string the next time I get sick.

Tudor Song


...and of course we can't leave out the oh-so-popular Tudors.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love the Tudors of course and the song is right, They were never dull! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny. I'm a history nut and I enjoyed all three. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are hilarious. My nephew and niece are mad for Horrible Histories. They got a DVD set for Christmas, and have been watching them obsessively for months.

    For grownups, I love "We Are History". You can find it on Youtube. I love the one about Boudicca, and the one about the Norman Invasion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids love this, but we always forget when it's on. Great clips!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...