Friday, June 1, 2012

Today is the Inspiration Collage Blogfest



It's time for the Inspiration Collage Blogfest! For this fest, participants are posting images, videos, songs, links, lists, and anything else that inspires their novel in either a Facebook page or a Pinterest board.

Click here to see my Facebook page for Sacred Fire.
Click here to see my Pinterest board for Fierce.


I'm actually glad not too many people signed up for this fest because it'll give me time to enjoy everyone's work. When fifty people sign up for a fest, it can be overwhelming. 


Still, if you want to create a collage of things that inspire you, it's not too late to sign up in the linky list below. I'll be thrilled to see what you create!


Click on the names below to see other people's collages:

5 comments:

  1. Love your Pinterest board; it's so much fun to write such strong female characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just putting the finishing touches on mine right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun creating my collage. Thanks for hosting this blogfest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff Teralyn. I'm still not quite sure what Pinterest is all about ;P

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...