Thursday, August 9, 2012

Come to a Conference from the Comfort of Your Chair


I was fortunate enough to discover a free, incredible-sounding online writer's conference happening August 14-15. It's called "Write On Con."

I am psyched! They have "panels," videos, contests, forum discussions, query and pitch critiques from agents, and more! It's focused on YA and children's literature, but there'll be a lot of good stuff for all writers.

Click here to see their schedule of activities. If you're going to join in, let me know and I'll keep my eye out for you in the forums.

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Nashville is the closest an actual conference is coming to me, and I just can't swing that. I'm pretty psyched about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just blogged about this too! I'm super excited to be participating this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard about it this week too - there seems to be a bit of a buzz developing. I'll be checking it out!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...