Thursday, May 9, 2013

All Day Q and A


I had a lot of fun answering reader's questions last month, so I'd like to do it again. Maybe I'll make it a monthly thing until people run out of questions to ask. 

At the very least, I want to do it once after my recent confession about my battle with depression. If you're at all curious about my story but were too nervous to bring it up, this is your opportunity. (You can also email me at teralynpilgrim at yahoo dot com if you would like your question to be private.)

You can also ask me about roller derby, my favorite Doctor Who episode, the last book I read, the Historical Novel Society Conference, and of course anything and everything related to writing.

Have a fabulous day!

6 comments:

  1. Which Doctor is your favorite and what is your favorite Doctor Who episode?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dan! Haven't seen you in a while! My favorite Doctor Who episode is Silence in the Library. Not only is a world of books filled with ghosts just awesome, but I adore the love story between River and the Doctor.

      As for my favorite Doctor, I love number Ten, but Eleven was my first and fans are always loyal to their first Doctor. I guess it's a tie between those two.

      Delete
  2. What are you most looking forward to at the HNS conference?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm mostly stoked about presenting my panel on Depicting Religion, but I'm also looking forward to seeing friends again, hearing the other panels (especially yours), and I'm REALLY looking forward to the costume contest. Although, I haven't started on my Vestal Virgin costume yet because it intimidates me. I need to get going!

      Delete
  3. Can't think of any questions right now but I wanted to congratulate you and wish you well on your pregnancy. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...