Thursday, May 23, 2013

Meal Rotation System: Pulled BBQ Sandwiches

This is Day 4 of the Meal Rotation System: a pattern of meal planning where you go down a list of meal groups each month, picking one from the group for each day, and rotate through the list when you're finished. Read more about how the Meal Rotation System works.



I have several crockpot recipes on my rotation, and the two I use for pulled BBQ sandwiches are without a doubt the easiest to make. You can make these with any vegetable on the side, but green beans and potato salad are my faves.

Pulled Pork

You can find this recipe by clicking here. I get this recipe from AllRecipes.com, so I don't have the copyrights and can't repost it on my blog. Basically, all you do is cook the meat in the crock pot with beef broth, shred the meat on a cutting board, and bake with BBQ sauce in the over 30 minutes. Only three ingredients... easy!

Zesty Pulled Chicken

This is another AllRecipes.com recipe, so you can find it by clicking here. It's similar to the recipe above, only you add Italian salad dressing and you cook all the ingredients together so you don't have to bake it afterwards. The recipe has almost three thousand positive reviews!

Do you have any barbeque recipes you'd like to share? I'd love to see them in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...