Monday, June 29, 2015

Letters with Book Illustrations, Custom Designed with the Picture Book of Your Choice

Well, I've finally started my own Etsy shop. It's kind of "the thing" for stay-at-home moms. I wasn't planning on following this trend, but then I decorated a letter to hang in my daughter's nursery. I thought, "That was fun," and "I could sell these." Thus the Etsy shop was born.

I decorate 7" wooden block letters, mostly for kids and babies. They're custom designed and I try to make every idea a reality, but I specialize in children's books illustrations. You pick out the letters and the picture book you want (it can be any book in the world, as long as they sell it on Amazon), and I design them for $15 a letter.

So far I've made CHASE with Green Eggs and Ham, ELLA with There's a Woket in My Pocket, MAXWELL with The Story of Barbar, and I just got an order for LIAM with pictures of sports balls.

Right now I'm hosting a GIVEAWAY for THREE FREE LETTERS to one person who posts about my store on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. If you feel like spreading the word for me, I'd be eternally grateful! Just post this link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/223932534/letters-with-book-illustrations-custom?ref=shop_home_active_2

Interested? Visit my shop to order some for yourself. They also make great gifts!





10 comments:

  1. P.S. I love the name of the your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea but hate the thought that perfectly good books are being killed for this. :( I guess I'm just too sensitive when it comes to that. :) Glad to see you already have some ace reviews at your etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's how great visions start; simple things that turn into something grand. It’s great that you’re making use of different social media platforms to promote your business. It can help get the word out faster, and has a farther reach than traditional advertising. Cheers!

    Joshua Price @ Branding First

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From the book illustrations and the custom highlights this will be so easy for the kids to follow them, also the guidelines with this regard also been more inspiring one. childrens book illustrations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Children books contain a lot of knowledge and facts. They are not just stories. They contain information about the world we live in. They contain facts about animals, information about musical instruments and information about the society we live in today. best children book illustrations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most probably kids are loves to go for several kinds of books that contain good pictures and letters; they are easily attracted towards those books. These are equally responsible for their growth of knowledge and attention. I personally recommended books with good attractive image and good letter for my kids. Here also we have found a good collection of books illustrations.
    kid steals

    ReplyDelete
  8. At this point I didn’t even think about the fact that some people have the same letter in their name more than once, let alone four or five times. Still, this was the start of the journey that would have a magical ending.

    By
    Paytm Coupons

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...